Virtual Interactive Cadaver Lab Procedures Workshop
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Livestream Virtual Event
2:30 - 4:35 p.m. EDT
$50 registration fee
*Must be registered for the Main Conference on Tuesday or Wednesday to participate in this workshop.
About the Virtual Interactive Cadaver Lab Procedures Workshop
Description: A virtual live cadaver-based procedure course demonstrating and discussing pearls and pitfalls of various invasive emergency medicine procedures.
Procedures to include:
- Lateral canthotomy
- Tube Thoracostomy
- Pig-tail Seldinger method tube thoracostomy
- Resuscitative Thoracotomy
- Various facial regional blocks
- Loop drainage technique for large abscesses
- Various types of arthrocentesis
- Retrograde intubation
- Blakemore tube insertion
- Resuscitative C-section
Learning objectives: After completion of this virtual course:
- Participants will know the tools, anatomy and technique for performance of each of the procedures listed.
- Participants will have the opportunity to post questions which will be answered during the live session.
In order to register for participation, you must be registered for either or both of the Main Conference days - Tuesday, October 5 or Wednesday, October 6.