Proudly presented by the University of Maryland School of Medicine Department of Emergency Medicine
All sessions will be offered 100% virtually.
Pre-event communications including all final information needed to participate in the virtual conference will be emailed November 30th, 2022.
Please make sure you check your email address when entering it into the registration form to ensure you receive all communications.
MAIN CONFERENCE (The Crashing Patient Conference) on Tuesday, December 6 and Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Tuesday and Wednesday can be registered for individually.
- Registration pricing for each day of the Main Conference (Tuesday & Wednesday) is as follows:
- $200 for Physicians each day
- $100 for NPs, RNs, LPNs, PAs, and EMT each day
- $50 for Residents and Medical Students each day
- Early Bird Registration Discount (10% off each day of Conference) available if you register before November 1st. Also includes access 2021 Crashing Patient Recordings.
- Discount for conference is available for active military and residency programs. Please contact Doreen Lucadamo email@example.com for more information.
- At the conclusion each day of Conference, learners will need to submit a survey to log participation. You have 7 days to complete the survey to log your participation in the event.
- CME Information: Check back for CME information.
- Credit Card payment online is completed using PayPal.
- Checks are accepted for payment. Contact Doreen Lucadamo firstname.lastname@example.org to secure spots (based on availability). Make checks payable to UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES, PA. Please put in notes section: CRASHING PATIENT CONFERENCE 2022
- Completed registration form and check should be mailed to: University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine, ATTN: Finance Department/CRASHING PATIENT CONFERENCE, 110 S. Paca Street, Sixth Floor, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21201
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Conference registration is refundable only if submitted in writing to Doreen Lucadamo email@example.com by November 30, less 20% administration fee.
- Refunds will be made within 5 days of request if payment was made by credit card. All check refunds could take up to two weeks to process.
Please see below for important information about each day of education, payment, and refund policy.
Doreen Lucadamo, CMP, DES, HMCC
Senior Program Coordinator, Courses/Conferences
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ Phone: 443-562-8630
University of Maryland School of Medicine ♦ Department of Emergency Medicine
110 S. Paca Street, Sixth Floor, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21201