THE CRASHING PATIENT CONFERENCE LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
By the conclusion of this Conference, participants should be able to:
- Describe common pitfalls in documentation that reduce legal risks.
- Identify common pitfalls in managing acutely ill patients in the emergency department.
- List some best practices that can help avoid litigation and decrease the risk of morbidity and mortality in the emergency department.
Center for Emergency Medical Education
"The Crashing Patient: Resuscitation & Risk Management"
November 8-9, 2023
"This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Center for Emergency Medical Education and the University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine.
"The Center for Emergency Medicine Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians."
The Center for Emergency Medicine Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NPs, RNs, LPNs, and PAs: You may claim a certificate of participation. ANCC and AAPA accept medical AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for nursing and physician assistant re-licensure.
CME CREDITS BY DAY:
Total credits available by day:
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023: 6.25 total AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available.
- Thursday, November 9, 2023: 6.25 total AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
HOW TO CLAIM CREDITS:
Credits can be claimed upon viewing of the conference, and completion of the Post-Conference Survey. Survey will be available at the close of each day of the Conference, and link posted on the website's event portal. CME Certificates will be emailed to learner within 10 business days of their completion of the survey.
If you have any questions, please contact Doreen Lucadamo (Sr. Program Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.