EMERGENCY CARDIOLOGY SYMPOSIUM
CME Information & Registration
CME Information UPDATED!!!
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine.”
“The Center for Emergency Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.”
The Center for Emergency Medical Education designates this virtual activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Registration is closed.
All sessions will be offered 100% virtually. Pre-event communications including all final information needed to participate in the virtual conference will be emailed Friday, March 19, 2021. Please make sure you check your email address when entering it into the registration form to ensure you receive all communications.
- Registration is FREE to participate in the Emergency Cardiology Symposium. No CME offered for free registrations.
- Physicians interested in earning CME (see below for more information about CME)
- Registration to qualify for CME is $140.
- You must log-in to the website to view the event live on March 24th and/or view recordings by April 21st.
- At the conclusion of the Symposium, learners will need to submit a survey to log participation.
- Credit Card payment online is completed using PayPal.
- Checks are accepted for payment. Contact Doreen Lucadamo firstname.lastname@example.org to secure spots (based on availability). Make checks payable to UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES, PA. Please put in notes section: Emergency Cardiology Symposium 2021
- Completed registration form and check should be mailed to: University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine, ATTN: Finance Department/EMERGENCY CARDIOLOGY SYMPOSIUM, 110 S. Paca Street, Sixth Floor, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21201
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Symposium registration is refundable only if submitted in writing to Doreen Lucadamo email@example.com by March 22, less 20% administration fee.
- Refunds will be made within 5 days of request if payment was made by credit card. All check refunds could take up to two weeks to process.