Proudly presented by the University of Maryland School of Medicine Department of Emergency Medicine
Please see below for important information about each day of education, payment, and refund policy.
All sessions will be offered 100% virtually via LiveStream.
Pre-event communications including all final information needed to participate in the virtual conference will be emailed October 31st, 2023.
Please make sure you check your email address when entering it into the registration form to ensure you receive all communications.
MAIN CONFERENCE (The Crashing Patient Conference) on Wednesday , November 8 and Thursday, November 9, 2023
- Registration pricing for each day of the Main Conference (Wednesday & Thursday) is as follows:
- $225 for Physicians each day
- $125 for NPs, RNs, LPNs, and PAs each day
- $50 for Residents/Medical Students/EMTs/Active Military each day
- Wednesday and Thursday can be registered for individually.
- Early Bird Registration Discount (25% off) available if you register before September 7th. Also includes access 2022 Crashing Patient Recordings. To receive Early Bird Discount, you need to add the coupon code TCP2023EarlyBird during registration process.
- Bundle Discount: Discount of $50 if you register for both Wednesday + Thursday.
- Residency Program Group Discount: Discount available for conference is available for residency programs. Please contact Doreen Lucadamo email@example.com for more information.
- Credit Card payment online is completed using PayPal.
- Checks are accepted for payment. Contact Doreen Lucadamo firstname.lastname@example.org to secure spots (based on availability). Make checks payable to UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES, PA. Please put in notes section: CRASHING PATIENT CONFERENCE 2023
- Completed registration form and check should be mailed to: University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine, ATTN: Finance Department/CRASHING PATIENT CONFERENCE, 110 S. Paca Street, Sixth Floor, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21201
AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE EVENT
- At the conclusion each day of Conference, learners will need to submit a survey to log participation. You have 7 days to complete the survey to log your participation in the event.
- CME Information: Complete CME information can be found on the CME Information page for The Crashing Patient 2023
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Conference registration is refundable only if submitted in writing to Doreen Lucadamo email@example.com by October 30, less 20% administration fee.
- Refunds will be made within 5 days of request if payment was made by credit card. All check refunds could take up to two weeks to process.